Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011

Neolithikum Berlin

The Story

already when I moved in - in my new appartment I was confused by that strange hallway. It doesn´t make any sense at all, way much to long, very much the opposite of economical. If you come and visit me, you will understand what I´ m writing about. So I decided if I wanna move out quick without any regrets and enjoying that masterpiece of architecture in its full length I should start a gallery in there or at least something like that.
...
LOGO
I worked a little bit on that idea and tried to contact some peeps to do something in there, I designed a logo
and found a young lovely artist called Molly Nilsson who will design the posters for the exhibitions and very very important a photographer called Stefan Hähnel who will keep track of the documentation.
ha that´s nearly all I guess.



few weeks later 



Poster
Last Monday (31.01.2011) was the official opening. It was an only-broadcast opening, a stream sculpture for lonely heads called: Nachtschattengewächs (solanaceous herb) by the artist  

and on Tuesday a feature with the Belgian artist 

I added some pictures somewhere below and you can find both shows in the archive .



 .................p..........r........o............g..........r.................a...........................m..........

There will be a few more features (in the matter of broadcasting) with beings I really like, after that I should do some more real exhibition stuff - till now I found 3 Artists ( Nikolas Spitzer, Benjamin Altermatt & Jonas Raam). I have the feeling that´s also the order they are going to exhibit. 
The exhibitions are somehow concentrated on diary aspects of drawings but not necessarily drawings it self. After that I should make a hardcore conceptual groupshow thing about artist jackets in relation to the artwork of the owner. Ya and a last show called DanceFloor. O.K. for now that´s pretty much all of it. Lets see how things work out. 


Here are a few pics from the first show








 
       

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen